- Lessons & examples sent every week
- Instruction at your own pace
- Suitable for all levels and all types of DSLR, mirrorless or creative-control cameras
- Take as much time as you need to master new skills
- Learning fits with your schedule
Shoot Along is a way to invigorate your creativity, whether you are new to photography or a seasoned pro.
Lessons are overflowing with encouragement and motivation. Capture the meaningful moments in your family while learning more about photography .
- Private Facebook community to share your progress
- Subscription is all-inclusive, no add-on costs
- Friendly and supportive
- Receive helpful feedback and encouragement from other members when you share your photos
Beautiful pictures. Fun memories.
What you'll learn
Photography is part technical, part creative. Using simple language and plenty of illustrative examples, we cover a wonderful variety of topics which will help you get better pictures of your family. Camera settings and "how-to" guides are included for the different scenarios you will practice.
Discover how to use your camera to take your photos from boring to beautiful. These pictures were taken just seconds apart with the same camera and same lens. Practice techniques that will dramatically improve your photography using the camera you already have.
Amy Tripple and Heidi Peters are award-winning photographers. Their work has appeared in Parents Magazine, US Weekly, People, The Chicago Tribune and Professional Photographer Magazine. They created Shoot Along to give themselves structure and accountability to capture their own families and decided it would be a great concept to share with other parents.
What began as a personal project has grown into a friendly and rewarding passion, offering support and instruction to parents on six continents. The goal of Shoot Along is to give parents the tools they need to document their families through photography.
Over 4,000 parents have taken part in Shoot Along since it started in 2014.